Aerospace aluminum is preferred because of high strength to weight ratio, ductility and resistance to corrosion. It is also non-magnetic. There is a wide range of variations in the compositions of aluminium alloys for specific functions in an aircraft.
7475 aluminum alloy, American deformed aluminum alloy is also a main aluminum alloy used in aerospace industry. It belongs to Al-Zn-Mg-Cu aluminum alloy, which is used for aluminum-clad and non-aluminum-clad plates for the fuselage, wing skeletons, stringers, etc., having both high strength and high toughness.
1. The unique grain refinement process guarantees that all the aviation aluminum alloy series can pass the ultrasonic inspection process. It has no porosity, cracks, bubbles and impurities.
2. Internal stress: The perfect pre-stretching process completely eliminates internal stress, and it does not warp, crack or deform during processing.
3. Tolerance accuracy: It complies with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and Aerospace Material Specifications (AMS).
4. Processing performance: The deviation of chemical composition, strength and hardness is minimized, therefore, it has good processing performance.
5. Uniformity: Haomei Aluminum has heat treatment technology. When the 7475 aluminum sheet is below 300mm thickness, the strength and hardness can be kept consistent.
6. Stability: All production processes are controlled by computer, with few human deviations, and the same performance can be guaranteed for different batches of production.
7. Anodizing effect: Its anodizing effect is uniform and shiny, and there is no surface defects.
8. Corrosion resistance: It has excellent stress corrosion resistance and will not cause dents or blacken in long-term use under various media (such as water vapor, weak acid and weak alkali, etc.)
9. High temperature resistance:It will produce no permanent deformation during operation at 400°C.
10. Bending performance: All the plates have passed the semi-conductive bending test, and no cracking will occur when bent 180 degrees.
The total amount of aluminum ore in China is about 735 million tons, concentrated in the four provinces of Shanxi, Guizhou, Henan and Guangxi, accounting for 90.9% of the country’s total reserves. Haomei Aluminum is located in Henan Province. With rich and quality resources and low labor cost, we can offer you high cost effective aircraft aluminum sheet.
Haomei Aluminium has a professional Aviation Material Testing Center, with testing capabilities such as mechanical properties, bending fracture toughness, intergranular corrosion, exfoliation corrosion, fatigue testing, tissue analysis,etc.
Tags: 7475 aluminum plate , aluminum alloys used in aerospace industry , 7475 aluminum sheet ,